Top quality made from sturdy and highly resilient full-grain cowhide
Very robust work gloves made from specially selected high-quality cowhide. Especially soft and very wear-resistant. Backs of hands made of green cotton fabric, rubberised safety cuffs and a fleece-lined inner for optimum comfort.
EN 388:2016 — performance level 2123X
Field of Application:
Very comfortable to wear with maximum mechanical and wear resistance for all industries.
- Do not wear gloves near rotating machine parts (saw blades, drills etc.). There is a risk of the gloves being caught in machinery.
- Do not wear gloves when handling chemicals or when near open flames and flying sparks.
- Significant exposure to moisture may cause the material to discolour.
- High-quality leather
- Extremely soft and comfortable to wear
- Knuckle protection, fingertips and index finger in full-grain leather
- Sturdy double seams
- Backs elasticated to prevent unintentional removal
- Breathable cotton inner lining