Robust welding gloves with sturdy cowhide palms and split leather backs and cuffs. Total glove length is 35 cm.
EN 388:2016 — performance level 2122X
EN 407:2004 — performance level 413X4X
Field of Application:
For universal use during welding, deburring and other tasks.
- Do not wear gloves near rotating machine parts (saw blades, drills etc.). There is a risk of the gloves being caught in machinery.
- Do not wear gloves when handling chemicals or when near open flames.
- Full-grain leather palms, split leather backs and cuffs
- Very robust and hard-wearing
- Repellent to oil, grease and water