Field of Application:
For fastening floorboards to wooden substructures (e.g. securing terraces).
Suitable for hardwood (e.g. Bankirai, Douglas fir).
Minimum screw length = clamping force + material thickness + drill tip length + 3 mm.
- Corrosion-resistant installation with A2 stainless steel material.
- No need for separate pre-drilling of wood (preliminary test advisable for hardwoods, depending on condition of the wood, pre-drilling and pre-countersinking may be necessary).
- The grooved shaft prevents the screw from tearing off.
- Easy countersinking with milling pockets.
- Small raised countersunk head for an aesthetically-pleasing look.
With creasing shaft || With grooved shaft || With creasing shaft