Seamless, circular-knitted winter gloves with a double lining made of polyester (external) and acrylic (internal) for an outstanding level of comfort. The gloves are coated in a shrink-roughened latex coating down to the knuckles. Open back to ensure breathability. Excellent dry and wet grip thanks to special fine surface texturing.
EN 388:2016 — performance level 2221X
EN 511:2006 — performance level X2X
Field of Application:
For outdoor work in cold conditions in the building sector, road building sector, supply and disposal companies and for work in cold stores and warehouses
- Do not wear gloves near rotating machine parts (saw blades, drills etc.). There is a risk of the gloves being caught in machinery.
- Do not wear gloves when handling chemicals or when near open flames and flying sparks.
- Extremely comfortable to wear thanks to the soft inner lining
- Extremely good insulation against the cold
- Optimum fit
- Improved waterproofing thanks to 3/4 coating
- Easily identifiable due to green liner