Circular-knitted acrylic winter gloves with a sanded latex coating. The inside of the gloves is textured to provide effective protection against the cold whilst maintaining a high level of comfort. The anatomically-shaped fit ensures superior comfort. The latex coating is water-resistant and very robust.
EN 388:2016 — performance level 1232X
EN 511:2006 — performance level X1X
Field of Application:
For low to medium stresses in cold and damp conditions
- Do not wear gloves near rotating machine parts (saw blades, drills etc.). There is a risk of the gloves being caught in machinery.
- Do not wear gloves when handling chemicals or when near open flames and flying sparks.
- Fine-knit gloves with textured inner for effective protection against the cold
- Water-resistant latex coating on the palms, the entire thumbs and fingertips
- Special surface treatment for outstanding grip and good level of touch sensitivity
- Seamlessly knitted and anatomically shaped for an outstanding fit and superior comfort
- Breathable, washable, hard-wearing
- Different-coloured seams to differentiate between sizes
- EN 388 Cat. II, performance level 18.104.22.168 and EN 511 performance level X.1.X