Circular-knitted acrylic winter gloves with a sanded latex coating. The inside of the gloves is textured to provide effective protection against the cold whilst maintaining a high level of comfort. The anatomically-shaped fit ensures superior comfort. The latex coating is water-resistant and very robust.
EN 388:2016 — performance level 1232X
EN 511:2006 — performance level X1X
Field of Application:
For low to medium stresses in cold and damp conditions
- Do not wear gloves near rotating machine parts (saw blades, drills etc.). There is a risk of the gloves being caught in machinery.
- Do not wear gloves when handling chemicals or when near open flames and flying sparks.
- Water-resistant latex coating on the palms, thumb tips and fingertips
- Outstanding grip and good level of touch sensitivity thanks to special surface treatment
- Outstanding fit and superior comfort
- Breathable, durable
- Different-coloured seams to differentiate between sizes