Touch-sensitive welding glove for working with excellent touch sensitivity. The total glove length is approx. 35 cm.
Made of soft goatskin nappa leather and split leather.
EN 388:2016 — performance level 3122X
EN 407:2004 — performance level 412X4X
Field of Application:
For welding work that requires a good level of touch sensitivity.
- Do not wear gloves near rotating machine parts (saw blades, drills etc.). There is a risk of the gloves being caught in machinery.
- Do not wear gloves when handling chemicals or when near open flames.
- Palms and backs of hands made from supple nappa leather
- Cuffs lined with split leather
- Wing thumbs for outstanding comfort
- Elasticated band on back of hands
- Robust seams