Universal use for securing attached parts to a wide variety of substrates
suspended items, pictures, sheet metal, letter boxes, clothes rails, curtain rails, towel holders, lights, metal brackets, shelving, pipe clamps, skirting boards, temperature sensors etc.
concrete, lightweight concrete, solid brick, vertically perforated brick, solid and hollow sand-lime brick, clinker brick, gypsum plasterboards, gypsum panels, particle board sheets etc.
- Can be used universally in concrete, solid and perforated brick, as well as in gypsum plasterboard and gypsum fibreboards
- Install using stud screws, wood screws, particle board screws or clip bolts
- The three-section expansion body aligns perfectly with the surface and ensures positive-fit and friction-locked anchorage
- Anti-rotation features on the wall plug shaft prevent the anchors from turning in solid and perforated brick
- The expansion effect causes friction locking in solid building materials; knotting creates a positive fit in perforated brick and behind plasterboard
- The collar prevents the anchor from slipping deeper into the drill hole