Very high cut protection and safety in dry and slightly oily working areas
Very high-quality cut protection gloves made of special yarn for maximum comfort and flexibility. Special black nitrile foam coating with SOFT-GRIP technology. Colour identification for safety purposes. Cut-resistant and oil-resistant for optimum hand protection against cutting risks and oil
EN 388:2016 — performance level 4X42E
Field of Application:
- Mechanical industry/automotive industry: Handling sheet metal, handling oily machine parts, handling and sorting sharp-edged small parts
- Glass industry: Handling glass panels
- Other industries: Maintenance work
- Mechanical industry: Maintenance work in wet environments (water, oils, greases, hydrocarbons), cutting, stamping and embossing work
- Do not wear gloves near rotating machine parts (saw blades, drills etc.). There is a risk of the gloves being caught in machinery.
- Do not wear gloves when handling chemicals or when near open flames and flying sparks.
- Very high cut protection – class E
- Excellent fit
- Very comfortable to wear
- Signal colour for improved visibility
- Excellent dexterity and flexibility
- Very good breathability