For rough work under heavy mechanical stress
This seamless circular-knit protective glove has a very robust latex coating and is the ideal companion for rough work. A diamond surface pattern ensures high mechanical resistance and a secure grip.
EN 388:2016 — performance level 3142X
Field of Application:
For plastering work and other heavy mechanical stresses in structural and civil engineering, refuse collection, glass recycling and metalworking.
- Do not wear gloves near rotating machine parts (saw blades, drills etc.). There is a risk of the gloves being caught in machinery.
- Do not wear gloves when handling chemicals or when near open flames and flying sparks.
- Extremely hard-wearing when handling stone, iron, metal sheets and wood
- Good resistance to cutting and piercing
- Very tear and abrasion resistant and washable
- Seamlessly-knitted and anatomically-shaped for an outstanding fit and superior comfort