Thermally insulating, fleecy polyamide gloves with a liquid-repellent, oil and grease-resistant nitrile foam coating on the palms, thumbs and fingertips. Additional nitrile nubs for optimum grip of smooth objects, even under oily conditions.
EN 388:2016 — performance level 4131X
EN 407:2004 — performance level X1XXXX
EN 511:2006 — performance level X1X
Field of Application:
For handling coarse, edged and warm (metal) parts. Also offers good grip in oily environments. Can also be used in industry, production, final assembly and manual construction work.
- Do not wear gloves near rotating machine parts (saw blades, drills etc.). There is a risk of the gloves being caught in machinery.
- Do not wear gloves when handling chemicals or when near open flames and flying sparks.
- Soft and flexible for comfortable, fatigue-proof wear
- Circular knit and anatomically-shaped
- Very good level of touch sensitivity and lasting comfort
- Very high degree of abrasion resistance and mechanical resilience
- Kind to the skin, breathable
- Different-coloured seams to differentiate between sizes
- EN 388 — high mechanical resistance
- EN 407 — short-term heat resistance up to 100°C (min. 15 sec.)
- EN 511 — additional insulating properties against the cold