The Flexlite Oil protective glove has a very robust nitrile double coating.
The undercoating is a smooth, dense nitrile layer that provides the necessary impermeability and the repellent quality required for working with oily liquids.
The top coating is a durable, non-slip nitrile coating offering a secure grip on oily objects.
These two coatings combined with a stable polyamide liner result in a high-quality, comfortable and flexible protective glove for all tasks performed in an oily environment.
EN 388:2016 — performance level 4121X
Field of Application:
- Assembly work in mechanical engineering
- Fitting/feeding parts in metal production lines
- Maintenance work
- Initial assembly of lightweight parts
- Stamping lightweight, small metal parts
- Do not wear gloves near rotating machine parts (saw blades, drills etc.). There is a risk of the gloves being caught in machinery.
- Do not wear gloves when handling chemicals or when near open flames and flying sparks.
- Secure grip on oily objects
- Excellent finger mobility
- Robust and flexible