DIN 7261, type A
- Ideal geometry of file cut (ideal cut angle, uniform tooth height and spacing).
- Ensures a clean workpiece surface and eliminates the need for time-consuming reworking.
- Facilitates good chip removal and prevents the workpiece from being scratched.
- Boosts cutting performance at reduced power.
- High-quality steel and thorough hardening ensures a long service life.
- Conical tang ensures the file sits securely in the handle.
- Cut 1 = rough cut for roughing work and greater chip removal as well as for soft material.
- Cut 2 = medium cut.
- Cut 3 = fine cut for all fine and deburring work and also for harder metals.