Gripping surfaces with special hardened teeth, hardness of teeth approx. 61 HRC: permanently secure grip due to high wear resistance.
2C insulated grip covers, VDE-tested.
Perforated joint: highly robust thanks to double guide.
Material: Chromium-vanadium electric steel, hardened.
Dipped grip protection for an excellent grip.
- Individually VDE-tested for 1000 V
- Self-locking on pipes and nuts: no slippage on workpiece, energy-saving.
- Favourable leverage for optimum force transfer.
- Pinch guard prevents crushing injuries.
- 9-stage detent adjustment for 30% increased gripping capacity