The 6X1 safety glasses are both comfortable and lightweight and offer all the benefits of full-vision safety glasses. The glasses can be worn with either a frame or a head band, increasing flexibility and making them ideal for both short-term work and work over a longer period. Both clear and tinted lenses are available.
- Soft rubber edging with no pressure points
- Certified in accordance with EN 166 designation “3” (protection against droplets and splashes) and “4” (protection against large dust particles)
- “Plus” scratch-resistant and anti-fog coating
- F – Mechanical strength, low-energy impact – 45 m/s
- T – Additional test for resistance to high-speed particles at extreme temperatures
- K – Resistance to surface damage caused by fine particles
- N – Anti-fogging properties of the lens
- High impact-resistant polycarbonate lens
Field of Application:
Thanks to their versatility, the 6X1 full-vision safety glasses can be used in a whole host of applications — from lathing and grinding work through to work outdoors.
- Wide lens for an undistorted field of vision
- Frame equipped with SoftPad technology; length and inclination can be adjusted
- Advanced indirect ventilation system